From:
Will Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:10:02 -0400
Hello all,

I have a sighted spouse and am trying to renew my license online and
finding this a very difficult ordeal, even with sighted help.  I managed
to get the CORE number and can get to wherethe sign-in procedure begins.
Shortly afterward I come to a blank wall that we can't get beyond.
Apparently there's some aspect of renewing that we're not completing
correctly.

I wonder if anyone here who's managed to  renew online with sighted help
could tell us to help us figure this out.  The FCC online stuff is among
the most baffling and difficult site I've encountered in my decade on the
net.

73,

Will, K4SAY