From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:03:49 -0500
I can attest to this one.....  Red bell peppers don't cause a reaction like
green bell peppers.  Only certain types of tomatoes or sauce will do this to
me and I haven't finished noting which are which because of other foods
involved at the time so I'm still working on the tomatoes/cooked vs raw.....