From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 07:46:42 +0200
From: "C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 6:51 PM
Subject: John Seymour

> Does anyone know a book by John Seymour called: The Self Sufficient Life
> and How to Live It?

I have one that is called "The complete book of Self-Sufficiency". Full of
practical advice and with very nice drawings. Old fashioned farming, baking,
making baskets, herbs, how to grow vegetables, how to run a farm on one
acre. Etc. I've had it for twenty years and it was worth every penny:
When you go to Mölle I hope that you take a long walk on the montain and the
wood around it but don't go too far out on the cliffs. There are a lot of
loose stones and every year someone falls down and dies. I grew up not far
from Mölle. I have a constant ache to move back.
Eva