From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:20:08 +0200
Eva Hedin wrote:

> The paleolithic time is what we generally call stone age. It ended for some
> of us 12.000 years ago and for some a little later.

Eva, stone age ends when the first metals were used, thats a long time
after agriculture. Neolithicum is stone age and lasted several 1000
years with agriculture (after 12,000 ya until < 6,000 ya).
Paleolithicum is before mesolithicum, somewhat before 15 or 18k ya)

 > I don't think anyone argues that people of that time kept cows and
> from that follows that non human milk cannot be paleo even if some now
> believe that it is good for us.

Are you informed about the differences of human milk to milk of other
mammals? Biggest difference: human milk has less protein. And has DHA.

Some amount of animal milk (better cheese) was eaten by hunters from
stomaches of killed calves. There are many postings about that in the
archives.

Amadeus