From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:32:45 -0500
From: "C. ten Broeke"
> I do however remember a post a few months ago about someone who caught a
> rabbit that was supposed to be dinner.  Rabbit turned out to be
> maggot-infested and rabbit got a proper funeral.

That was me.  Itsy-bitsy teensy-weensy live worms crawling between skin and
muscle.  Actually saw some crawl out of muscle.  Rabbit was dressed
w/surgical precision, not contaminated with gut contents.  The worms
habitated the muscle.

A couple or so weeks ago I posted about the woman w/ovarian cancer
undergoing chelation treatments and being put on a paleo-type diet by a
91-year-old doctor.   She said she had parasites (she didn't tell me what
kind and I didn't interrupt to ask).  Said the dr told her ALL cancer
patients have parasites.  None of her other drs (ones before she went the
alternative medicine route) had ever tested her for parasites.

Theola