From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:26:06 +0200

> If you eat raw meat your digestion will thank you; the problem is with a
> lifetime of mental and emotional training.
>
> William

Very true, I like the taste and texture of raw meat. Not all meats but
ostrich and beef are ok for me. I am not afraid of parasites because I
would never ever eat pork raw.
I do however remember a post a few months ago about someone who caught a
rabbit that was supposed to be dinner.  Rabbit turned out to be
maggot-infested and rabbit got a proper funeral.
On the internet are horrible pictures of people with .. let's say.....
inhabitants.  Kathryn, didn't you write a while ago about another list
you are member off where people did cures to get rid of that?
There is something called wurmherb (roughly translated from Dutch) that
is indeed to rid oneself of worms. I find it perfectly plausible mankind
would have used this even in Paleolithic times if they found themselves
with internal lifestock.

Christy