From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:32:46 -0500
Jane Warner wrote:

 >in a post a couple of days ago,
 >I gave a link to a page that gives some natural toxins in plant foods.

I'm back from my annual Carribbean holiday. One of the things I did was to
visit the museums in each country. Dominica, Martinique, and Guadeloupe all
had Carib populations before the Westerners moved in. The museums on the
French islands were archeological ones. Lots of displays on their food. All
in French. But I did pick up some things. One was they dumped natural
toxins from plant foods into the water to stun the fish and make easy to
collect.

Don.