From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:57:23 +1100
At 6:35 +0000 23/1/03, ginny wilken wrote:

>I, too, was "normal" weight going in, but lost a bit more.

Hmm. Are there any adverse side effects of being *under* weight?
Providing you're getting all the required nutrients and a reasonable
amount of calories?

I tend to eat more carbs and calories than I would prefer,
simply to maintain weight. It'd be interesting to cut back on
carbs and see what weight my body settled at. But my partner
reckons I'm too thin already so that would be an unpopular move!

 ...R.