From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:32:56 +1100
At 19:02 -0500 23/1/03, Craig Smith wrote:

>Could you say more on this?  I've been a failed/failing
>low-carber for years, and paleo (while I am convinced it's the
>One True Path, nutritionally speaking) seems even more
>restrictive.  Why do you relish every bite?  How does it become
>more interesting once you're "fully paleo" (which I, admittedly,
>am not)?

Speaking for myself, not Jim, of course.

I used to think that it was "normal" to have a meal then have some
antacid to take care of the indigestion. Eat a pizza, wash it down
with a glass of Eno.

It eventually got to the stage that I was dreading having to eat
because I knew the pain and discomfort it would cause.

When I discovered paleo, I found I could eat as much as I wanted
and I felt GREAT after eating it!!! What a revelation!

 ...R.