From:
Maddy Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:25:05 EST
In a message dated 1/15/03 1:10:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, Evelyn
McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>

writes:

> An unexplained weight gain of about 5 lbs has me reaching for possible =
> hormonal explanations to account for the sudden onset of bloat (mostly =
> round the stomach and associated with the puffiness that shrieks fluid =
> build-up.)

Hi Evelyn,

I suggest a trial of natural progesterone cream, as per Dr. John R. Lee, M.D.
in the book, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause. Also, see
Natural Hormone Balance for Women, by Dr. Uzzi Reiss, M.D. Additionally, they
provide some explanations that fit in to some extent with Paleo eating theory
regarding how women achieved such disastrous hormonal imbalances in the first
place. Another excellent reference which touches on this topic is Lights Out!
by T.S. Wiley and Bent Formby.

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY