From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:03:33 -0500
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Adrienne Smith wrote:

> In a message dated 1/9/03 7:28:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> > look at the stats on european incidence of MS. at its low point in middle
> > east and increases as you draw a line from SE to NW, to scotland. follows
> > the grain trail.
> >

> Interesting, but I thought there is a lot of bread eaten in the middle east
> ??

I think I have read that the incidence of MS goes up as you move
north or south from the equator.  Not sure, but I think it was in
one of Barry Sears' books.  Possibly the Eades.  I'll try to find
time to check on it.  These considerations may not have direct
implications for treatment, but are worth knowing about.

Todd Moody