From:
The Getty's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:08:51 -0400
And there is no need to suppose that the evidence
> of first widespread gathering of grains represents their first
> entry into the human food supply.

For all we know, humans may have chewed on the larger of the grain seeds
for, say, 50,000 years before there was evidence of it.

> Personally, I don't eat grain products.  I've gotten used to it
> by now, and I don't think about it much.  If, however, I am a
> guest at someone's house and I consume some breadcrumbs or a
> crouton or something, I am none the worse for it.  I could eat
> some pasta and feel just fine.  But if I were eating a
> significant amount of pasta every day, I'd have problems -- but
> they would be the same problems I'd have if I ate a pound of
> grapes every day.
>
> Todd Moody

Todd, I am the same.............it is the constant intake of lots of
carbohydrates that does me in.  When my wife makes lasagna, I eat some of
it, but I have a huge salad, lots of squash, and a lot of meat besides the
lasagna, and I feel fine.
I'd rather get my carbs eating some fruit, but sometimes I just like being
part of the family.  And my health has improved doing this.
Paul

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Cape Lookout Mail Server]