C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:56:30 -0800
Hi Jonathan,
Welcome to the listserv! Since cp occurs usually in infancy, and in later
childhood if  the child is abused or in an accident, it  is doubtful that
you have cp.  It might be Dystonia... since cp does not get worse with age,
although we are more prone to develop arthritis and muscle problems. How
old are you?

I'm Mag, and 49 years old, athetoid cp, several forms of arthritis, FMS...
Single - writer - animal lover, mum to two cats...

"What is real but compassion, as we move from birth to death?"
~~Greg Brown~~

Hawking,”