C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:45:01 +0800
Hi all,

Well I've been exploring the myriad of ways the 'net gives you to keep
in touch with people, including the delights of weblogs.

I'm on Live Journal at the following address
http://www.livejournal.com/users/bookgirlwa/

Head on over and have a look if you are so inclined

And I can now chat to people using these ID's

Yahoo Messenger: bookgirlwa
IM: bookgirlwa
ICQ: 205888629

It's a real kick having a fully functioning computer, dozens of new ways
to avoid getting any productive work done.

Rayna