C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:32:06 -0400
 Thanks Linda.  Kat gave me the same instructions and the swelling has
decreased markedly in the last few hours.  My stomach's kind of torn up over
the meds, but I would rather it be my gut for a while than my achilles!

I saw a two-wheeled electric scooter at Wal-Mart for $200.  I might go pick
one up just to have it around for "emergencies" like this.

Kyle