C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:39:37 EDT
im not sure,let me explain.my x-wife, who isnt in the picture to much.  might
have registered when she used to take them.  she used to work at a hospital
and pretty much took care of most dr. app. and stuff like that. i worked 2 jobs
so there was a lack of communication between us.
          now its the kids and myself,for the most part anyway . kayla is 10
years old and shes adorable.so ,im not sure if she has been registered with
with regional center