C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 20:44:06 EDT
Deri,

       I would be terrified if the Christian Right would have power over our
government. I say more power because in the Bush Administration, we are a
close as we ever have been to that state. The same goes for other extremists such
as Shiites. If we have gotten rid of Saddam Hussein(and we can't even say for
certain we have done so) to be replaced by a Shiite theocracy; we have done a
grave disservice to Iraq. Another tenet of our government is the separation of
church and state. A theocracy as I understand it, is a government premised on
certain religgious beliefs. What I know about Muslims and Iraq comes from my
son in law who is Lebanese and who gave me a Muslim 101 just recently.

Bobby