C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:24:46 -0600
I was so excited and happy for not only Elizabeth, not only her family
but also everybody who worked on the case.  The success isn't that we
have a missing child home in her bed tonight, but our bigger success is
I feel we have learned lessons that are going to be very voluble to
other and future cases.  By seeing this wonderful outcome, I feel
everybody even Joe Cool are going to work together and try much harder
for these people.  It starts with getting the Amber Alert effective in
all 50 states (if possible worldwide too), educating everybody about the
system; most importantly to be dedicated in the continuation in
developing technology to improve the Amber even greater.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/