C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:39:29 -0500
 Deri,

Hard as we may try, we'll never be in your league. LOL!

By the by, I saw a photo today of a British woman being arrested at an RAF
base.  She was protesting the U.K's Defence Minister's decision to allow US
B-52s and B-1s positioning in Great Britain.  Apparently she'd scaled a
couple of chain link fences to gain access to the airbase.  She had taken
off her shoes, apparently, so that she could scale the fences.  I thought,
"Now there's a woman who feels strongly about this issue--right down to her
very toes!"

Sorry...my humor seems to be as painfully gimpy as me body today.

So, are you going to weigh in on this list discussion?  Your thoughts on
Jack Straw?

Take Care!

Kyle