C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:11:46 -0400
For the life of me, I do not understand why  Salman Pak is not being used to
show Iraq's involvement in 9 11.

Do a google search and just read about Salman Pak. Irai defectors told our
government about it and inspectors saw it, satalite intelligence confirmed
it.

Interesting reading.

One thing in that article, mag, that is right, we will not leave iraq
quickly. And if the us wanted to rule the middle east, they could hardly do
worse that the despots that are ruleing now.  This is a "if" that I do not
really believe.