BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
make easy -- get sakcrete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:34:38 -0800
I don't tell other people what color to paint their houses and I don't
expect them to tell me what color to paint mine.  I say the person who pays
the property tax should get to pick the house color, how often the lawn is
mowed, how much snow there has to be before it is shoveled away and how
often trash is removed.  We have now got a bunch of flatlanders up here who
didn't like the city so they moved here because they liked our ways better.
No sooner did they get here than they set about to make here just like the
there that they left because they didn't like it.  Now they are ramming all
these crazy city notions down our throats and wonder why we Vermonters
don't care for them.  Live and let live is my motto.  If the guy next door
sells his land to GM to build cars on so much the better, maybe I'll have a
job.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT