BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anyway, how do you "persuade" someone to be Hebrew? Sign me,Uncut" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:19:38 EDT
Throwing Things in NYC

Lisa relates the perfume wars at King's Plaza Sears, which I read while our
bookkeeper, whose office is in the front w/ her own panoramic window watches
with concerned trepidation the dog leaning out of his third floor window
across the street. I'm told the dog is looking for it's owner who has gone
out. I go out and the Hispanic guy sitting in front of the bodega at our door
is also watching the dog and starts to tell me about dogs he has seen fall.

Then I'm told about some guy over the weekend that freaked and went into his
girlfriend's apartment on the 22nd floor in a Tribeca bldg. and began
throwing things out the window, including the air conditioner and the dog,
some sort of terrier.

The bomb squad was called by the tenants in the building due to the sounds of
explosions on the street. Reported to us by a friend of deb that lives on the
11th floor.

I've not said a thing around the office about Billy Collins or throwing dogs.

][<en