From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:11:39 -0700
Hi Howard,

Well, I seriously doubt the site is shady in any way.  This person is an
acquaintance of mine, and I doubt he would engage in such things.  I would
certainly advise Dick to make this in to some sort of non-profit
organization, especially since he is asking for donations to give equipment
to other blind people.  As it is now, it really does appear shady.