From:
"dan w. kysor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:32:25 -0800
well russ, i am having a hell of a time converting it to a readible
version.  it only seems to want to recognize the first page.  even tried
openbook 6 to convert and it does the same thing.  it was over 1.8 megs long.
if you have a better version, i'll take it.
btw, do you know where i can get a fc1 for an rc85 controller?
regards, dan n6ikc