From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:51:16 -0800
Mike, when I forwarded it I hadn't tried it yet, but
saw the message yesterday and new it was what you were
looking for. I clicked on a link in table six >other
states> table five has Florida police departments and
six has other states. Far down the table is Los
Angeles. Didn't need anything but windows media,
worked just fine. That sites got so many links I can't
guarantee that all of them will be that way. Don't
know about the chats. 1 link I went to for CHP in San
Diego just had text logs/transcripts. It seems to
pretty much be a mixed bag.