From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:30:01 -0500
I used an Icom 737 at field day a few times, it belonged to a friend of mine
and he only had 1 minor problem with it a while back, beyond that he likes
the radio a lot and honestly, I'd buy one if I had the money and could find
them used. It's not a popular radio, but it really is a good radio, I liked
the receive, I don't think it will take a speech board, but I managed it
alright at field day once I got used to it and I liked the radio, never gave
a bit of trouble even the year I used it for the hole field day beginning to
end and ran it very hard, it didn't even get very warm.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3