From:
Matthew Elliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:47:45 -0500
hi. i went to the arospace musieum there! what do you mean by chat window?
in msn? let me know. used we for 5 years. in fact it's all i use, had demos
of jaws and i've tried hal also. email me offlist cause some of this is
probably off topic for the list.
Matthew Elliff KC0QJJ
echolink node number is 120011
73s!