From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:15:40 -0400
Hi Lynn,

I checked on HRO's Web site, and you were absolutely correct on the
price.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get a detailed description of the
product, so I'm still not sure if it's what I want.  I'm wondering if the
pin configuration is correct for the Kenwood radios.  Apparently, Kenwood
and Icom configure their mics differently.  Ah well, what else is
new?  Thanks for the suggestion, and say hi to Shirley.

Steve