From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 02:23:23 -0400
The "Honorary Veteran," Bob Hope, will celebrate his 100th birthday
on May
29, 2003.  If you would like to express your appreciation and extend
your
birthday wishes to Mr. Bob Hope, you are invited to fill out the
MARSgram radiogram)
at http://wa.mars.hfradio.org/bobhope.html and send your greeting via
the US
Army MARS message traffic system. Mr. Willie Wulf, AAA6LA, stated,
"Mr. Hope's
shows were not only an inspiration to our service men and women who
saw the
shows live, but also those who heard them on Armed Forces Radio and
later saw
them on Armed Forces TV. His shows also lifted the spirits of those
of us at
home who heard his shows aired over radio and later viewed them on TV."

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows & Saturday Morning Confusion
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
WTND-LP Macomb 106.3, WQNA FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz & the Internet.
Heard Fridays 9pm ET, Sundays 12am ET and Tuesdays 1am ET
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org
http://www.wtnd.us

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/CPMolB/TM

---