From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:56:17 -0500
I've used RG-8 and 213 for years now, only problem I've ever had was once an
antenna got hit by lightning, 1 of those self grounding antennas as they
call it,  blew a hole in the coax,  I thought I had water problems until I
went to change the antenna and coax and we found that hole. It was pretty
obvious what happened once we got it in close view, but besides that I've
never had trouble though I use all RG-213 right now.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3