From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:46:45 -0800
Hi Aaron,

The problem is most likely that you have JFW set to use JFW in a dos box.
Go to the configuration manager, make sure you are in the default settings
file.  Choose set options and then advanced options if I remember right.
There will be a control in that dialog that says "use dos screen reader in a
dos box or something to that effect.  Make sure you have it checked in such
a manner that it is instructing JFW to allow ASAP to function and then save
the setting.  I am using your exact set up at home but am answering you from
work where we use JFW 4.51 and windows 2000 so this is why I'm kind of
guessing exactly how to set this option.  However, once you go into the
dialog, you will see how simple it is and how obvious.

I hope this helps and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450