From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:56:44 -0500
I get them too, but my ISP has an optional email screener and that gets rid
of about 90% or better of it. trouble is those email addresses are all fakes
they use so reporting them doesn't do any good at all.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3