From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:35:43 -0600
Thanks, Don.  I just didn't know if there was some standard direction.  When
I've been on 2 meters and 70cm listening they'll talk about the repeater
frequency and amount of offset when telling newcomers about frequency but they
never say anything about direction of input.  However, now that I think of it
once in awhile they'll actually give an input frequency so I suppose if I
thought about it a little I could have answered my own question.

Thanks for the little memory jog <g>.

Tom

Tom Brennan, CCC-A/SLP, RHD
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html