From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:15:57 -0800
Well, I have another problem, and i'm not sure how I got there.  It is in
a mode now where I cannot goto vfo mode.  I can change bands and select
one of the two memory channels I have programmed, and I can access the
info channels, but I cannot get to vfo mode, and I can't get it to do a
reset by holding down the function key and powering it on and hitting the
menu key twice as I did once earlier today.  Any suggestions.  It is
locked up somehow out of vfo...
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr