From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:37:49 -0500
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:36:28 -0500

MIke Freeman wrote,
   >My views may be extreme -- I can't imagine why -- but I think
   >contesters should be limited to 5kHz in each band -- preferably as
   >near to the edge as possible so that a lot of them would get
   >out-of-band notices and thus rid the bands of noise pollution!
DIg it!

aS the guy on the wine cooler commercial said, "we thank you for your
support."

LEague members who aren't big gun contesters need to be counted on
this.  ORU directors will start looking at this more seriously when
they hear from many.

sOme of you are going to hear from directors and others that it will
be impossible to police.  DOn't let 'em use that line on you.  IT'll
be qutie effectively self policed.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin November 1755

Braille:  support true literacy for the blind!