From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:08:39 -0700
roger on the dr   Dimento but isn't he W?
BTW Mike, if you can send me the links I would appreciate it.   Leaving now for home so cul.

>>> Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]> 03/29 10:52 AM >>>
Hmmm ... I'd appreciate the link. I looked at V O A's site but didn't have
time to look for audio links.

I do have a link to the BBC's 24-hour-a-day English language service
(schedule is the European one), a link to WRN, the World Radio Network out
of London which archives broadcasts from various foreign broadcasters and
has them for playback or as a continuous stream throughtout the day, Radio
Nederland, Radio Australia, Radio new Zealand International and Radio
Israel. I have a bunch of domestic radio station feeds, too, including a
great full-stereo Windows Media format feed from W E T A in DC and W G B H
in Boston.

Now if Dr. Dimento only had a website ...

Mike Freeman; Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
... Virtue is its own punishment.