From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:38:05 -0400
Jim -

For the slates, I'd check with the American Printing House for the Blind in
Louisville.  Their web site is:

http://www.aph.org/

The Howe Press of Perkins School for the Blind, Watertown, MA, also sells
aluminum slates, but they do not have a web site (or didn't, last I checked)
that lists products for sale or accepts orders.  Their phone number is:

617-924-3490

Some other online resources:

Ann Morris Enterprises
http://www.annmorris.com/

Disability Specialties
http://www.disabilityspecialtys.com/

Ferguson Enterprises
http://www.fergusonenterprises.com/

Independent Living Aids
http://www.independentliving.com/

LS&S Group
http://www.lssonline.net/

Royal National Institute for the Blind (products available in U.S.)
http://www.rnib.org.uk/