From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:52:00 -0500
Hello John and all the rest asking. I am still taking orders for the RF
Applications p-2000 audible cw power/ swr meter. As I've explained in the
past although the company has officially discontinued the meter they will
fill an order for me if I order 50 units. I still need about 20 to 25 orders
until I even get close to that but am hoping that eventually I'll get them.
I don't mind stocking 8 or 10 units but I can't order 50 units if I only
have 20 orders. The units sell for $240 including shipping in the
continental U.S. and if out of the country of bourse it depends on where. If
you want to be put on the list and are serious about buying or need a demo
you can call me. Gary

Gary Jackson     kk5ge
Phone: 409-962-0353