Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:54:15 +0900
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:

> Anybody some additions or objections?
>
> regards
>
> Amadeus S.

I believe the mega-fauna were not only found in europe and
north asia, but all over the earth (except South America)
during the last glacial. I would be interested in some
information on extinct glacial era mammals from Africa.

Also, not all of Africa was dry during the glacial era. What
is now the Sahara desert was a rich, wet, cool hunter's paradise.