C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:15:59 -0600
I think Kathy Jo temporary took herself off the LISTSERV, because she
wanted to invest the majority of her time in learning her new Pathfinder
communication device, but that was way back in December she should be
effective on it by now.  I also haven't heard anything from her since
probably late January.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/