BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 00:31:05 -0500
The State Historic Preservation Office has put on the National Register a
Sears house on Long Island.  In fact we have given the not-for-profit owners
two grants for restoration work.  there are so many styles of Sears houses
one cannot assume that parts, details, fixtures are interchangable.
However, I will check at the office on friday and get the address of the
people saving this house.  Perhaps your friend could contact them tosee if
there is anything they can use.  Assuming of course that you can't convince
this person to save rather than raze the house.
Michael