Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:58:51 -0500
No problem,  I would very much appreciate it though if you see my link on
tomorrow if you or anyone tries to connect,  I would like to get this going,
I'm not going to have it up full time for a while, but I'll have it up and
down and depending on it's use in a couple months I'll upgrade the radio and
antenna and put it up full time. Right now, the radio's really not what it
needs to be, and I only have 1 2 ME antenna up so I'm kind of switching back
and forth a little there.