Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:25:23 -0800
The email address is in graphical form to foil spammers.  I don't believe
any screen-reader can read graphics.  You can send an email message to

and put the word lookup followed by the call sign in the message body.  You
will get the information on the call back via email and this will include
the email address of the call sign you look up if it is available.  The
email address isn't part of the FCC listing, so won't be available unless
the ham put it into QRZ him/herself.

Yes, we did see this thread a couple of months back, but most of us don't
read every message that comes through.  We just read the ones that seem
relevant at the time.

73,

Dave, A F 6 Y