Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:56:31 -0600

sOmebody wrote:
   >Another good talking clock is the atomic talking clock.  Its very
   >acurate and requires no setting.  Its available from some of the
   >blindness related vendors.
How good is it as an alarm?  Need something to wake us up in the
morning.  WOuld like to have one if it serves as a good alarm.
sOmething like my talking time from Sharp is just much too wimpy to
get my posterior out of bed in the morning and same goes for xyl.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania