Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Re: [[log in to unmask]: [tomanddarryl] the radio ham]
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:57:00 -0500
Bret,

Try right-clicking on the link, or pressing f10.  Select save target as.

If you'd like the file by file transfer and have MSN, I'd be glad to send it
your way.  It is a bit over 31 megs, though.

"A person cannot survive as a true Spartan fan unless he is a bit of a
masochist and a very large optimist."
Steve