Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:57:40 -0400
Hi,

I found an easy way to disable the firewall, I think.

Open your control panel and then open the network connections item.  Hit the
control-tab keys until you get to the advanced tab.  The first thing that
you should here is a checkbox for the firewall.  If you don't hear it
immediately, tab and it should be there.  Uncheck the box, and your firewall
is disabled.

Hope that helps!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY!