Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:23:03 -0500
Hello Terri,

Yes, I tried the lap top layout and it does work, but that is some thing
els to learn and I am trying to keep every thing the same so that I will be
more productive when I am on the road.

  I don't know of any real problems with the Online Bible for windows, I
use it almost every day and have for years and it works great!

I use Micro soft word as my word processer and it works well if you go in
to the options menu and shut off all of the auto functions, those auto
functions drive me nuts.

Every one is fine here and I hope that you are doing well.

Thanks for the note Terri.

73 Keith-WA9DRO

  At 10:50 AM 3/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Keith,
>
>I think WindowEyes has a laptop layout.  Did you try changing the layout?
>
>I'm glad you didn't buy one of those so-called "Visionary Laptalks" from
>Beyond Sight.  I bought the so-called "visionary desktalk" and I've had
>nothing but problems with it.  Some of them are probably because they didn't
>give me any kind of manual for learning Windows XP.  I'm finally getting the
>hang of Windows but I haven't yet bought any word processing program.  I use
>DBT for Windows for everything.  I haven't bought the Windows version of the
>ONLINE Bible, either, because I understand there's a problem with the
>program working well with WindowEyes.
>
>Did you ever think of getting a BrailleNote or other braille display to go
>with your laptop?  I'm such a braille display fan, especially a BN fan, I
>could never use speech alone.
>
>WindowEyes is a great screenreader and GW Micro is a great company.
>
>I hope you and your family are well.  Have a great day and God bless you.
>
>Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX, California

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor