Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:26:36 -0500
Hi, Sure appreciate the info and the tools you use and others. Do you have
any idea where i could get a tuner tuner? Something like that sounds like it
would do me the most good and what you say makes perfect since. This audible
device would not work well to find peaks. years ago had just used old
broadcast rcvr right next to rig and seemed to do the trick for most part
but sure wasn't easy and would just tune for max for most part. Am sure
everyone has their only little tricks of the trade. With auto tuners so
common, the need for other devices has been reduced but strangely enough ten
tec doesn't have builtin tuners in omni six, at least not that I'm aware of.
They do have some kind of external auto tuner that is very expensive and
sure they'd be happy to let me buy one of those be seems like they are up
around 600 to 750 bux which is crazy. Thanks again, Dave