Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:15:09 -0500
Thansk,  It is actually KC4USV that is the name of the station there and
tyhen there are individual hams there.  I E-mailedt he person I talked to,
but I am glad I made this accomplishent, but I am wondering when people
have had the most success because I haven't had any luck no matter what
time of day until yesterday.