Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:44:46 -0000
Hello list, I have a lot of sets of 2way radios to shift.
They are all 2 channel and you have a choice of either icom or
moteroller ones, vhf or uhf, all with bats and chargers. There are
several sets of 2 radios, one set of 3 and 2 sets of 4, I don't know the
moddle of the icom radios but the moterollers are either ht800s or
p110s. There are 2 headsets for the p110 radios, and a 6 way charger
unit for ht800s, some spare batteries are also available.
Some of the ht800s have cases.

Prices,
Set of 2 radios, £100,
Set of 3 radios, £130,
Sets of 4 radios, £165,
P110 Headsets, £10 each,
Ht800 6way charger unit, £55,
Additional single chargers if available, £20,
Spare batteries, £10,
All gear is in good condition, not sure of the state of some batteries
though, and am not sure if some of the sets of p110s are vhf or uhf
ones, I am also not sure what the exact frequencies of any of the radios
are.
Chargers all run on u.k voltage 240.

If interested, or for further info just call on,
020 8478 5841,
Or send e-mail to,
Happy communicating.

Simon